Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Calling Anyone in Mobile, AL!

If you are in Mobile, AL and are interested in joining me in the 40 Days for Life Campaign...I will love you forever.

A Knight and I went to the Halfway Rally last night, mostly to see what was going on and how we could help. Unfortunately I was unaware Mobile was participating in 40 Days for Life, so I haven't had the chance to go out to the Planned Parenthood yet.

But I did drive by. It looked like pure evil.

Seeing as the median age for this celebration last night was about 45-40, it's no surprise that they were all delighted by the arrival of the Knight and myself. As soon as the meeting was over, we were both ambushed with pro-life books, signs, business cards, and the like. It was overwhelming and somewhere along the way I agreed to find 24 volunteers for one day outside the Planned Parenthood in Mobile.

I am interested mostly in any students from Spring Hill College - where I said I would be looking for the participants. But I am also open to anyone that wants to help from USA or University of Mobile. Really. Anyone. I need 24 of you!!

I have not set a date yet, but I will pick one shortly after discussing this with the Students for Life President at SHC. I will post that shortly.


UPDATE - I am looking to go to Planned Parenthood on Thursday, March 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment