Friday, April 3, 2009

It's the Weekend!


Have a happy weekend!!

{LOLSaints}


Oh yeah..


...and Patrick Madrid is funny.

He posted this wonderful joke on his blog today:



An old Catholic priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he had
faithfully served the people of the nation's capital, Washington, D.C.He
motioned for his nurse to come near."Yes, Father?" said the nurse."I would
really like to see Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi before I die," whispered the
priest."I'll see what I can do, Father," replied the nurse.The nurse sent the
request to them and waited for a response. Soon the word arrived. Harry and
Nancy would be delighted to visit the priest. As they went to the hospital,
Harry commented to Nancy "I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but
it will certainly help our images." Nancy couldn't help but agree.When they
arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Nancy 's hand in his right hand
and Harry's hand in his left. There was silence and a look of serenity on the
old priest's face.Finally Nancy spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have
chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"The old priest
slowly replied "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Savior
Jesus Christ." His voice trailed off . . .After a pause, he continued . . . "The
Lord died between two lying thieves, and I would like to do the same." {source}

No comments:

Post a Comment