Monday, November 9, 2009

Swine Flu

Sorry about not being to put up many posts recently. I was suffering from swine flu all last week and I have been playing catch-up with all my classes this week. Thank goodness for understanding professors!

There is not much going on around Franciscan these days. Mostly, everyone is winding down from Fall Break and bracing themselves for the end of the semester. So far there hasn't been any major Pro-Life events this week, but I am sure that will change soon. The Students for Life club here is not silent for long.

One thing has changed on campus and has garnered the attention of our campus newspaper. There is a branch of Feminists for Life that is starting a club on campus. I haven't gone to any meetings nor have I gotten any emails from them, but I am looking forward to seeing what this club is all about. Since the Students for Life club is so big here, I hardly have any influence there. So I am thinking about joining this smaller pro-life club in order to take on some more leadership-y roles. I will let everyone know how that goes!

Other than that, I am just about complete my monster of a theology paper. I know, I know, I shouldn't be complaining about theology classes at Franciscan. I am just saying that this paper is a lot of hard work (and hard research!). Ironically, my paper is about innocent suffering. Maybe I will post bits of it later.

1 comment:

  1. sorry to learn of your recent bout with swine flu; glad to hear that you've recovered.

    ReplyDelete