Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Interwebz is back! And it's a Feast Day...

Since last Friday, I have been without internet in my dorm room. If you're a college student, you will understand how devastating that kind of problem is. If you're not, you will probably think I have an addiction. I don't. I just take FarmVille very seriously.

My guardian angels must have been looking out for me because the internet has decided to come back to Marian Hall!

And of course, today is the feast of the Archangels - St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael.

As you may or may not know, the Archangel is only one of the nine choirs of angels, the others including:

Seraphim
Cherubim
Thrones
Dominions
Virtues
Powers
Principalities
and Regular Angels

Each play their own role in the Kingdom of God, but the Archangels have the distinction of being the leading angels when it comes to revealing God's plan in salvation history.

They also announce critical events - like the Apocalypse and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment